Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:55:17 -0500
> Once again, the underlying problem is that ?there is NO honor amongst
> thieves?, and contest cheaters are LID thieves.

However, the "honor codes" state "I will not cheat, I will not assist
those who cheat nor I will not tolerate those who do."  Once one has
subscribed to the honor code there is an affirmative duty to report
any incident of suspected cheating.

The more who are bound to the honor code the greater chance that
someone who knows something will report it.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV