Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:08:27 -0800
> Re-reading the power level class distinctions several times, I?d sure like
> to know what the Class is for running EXACTLY 150 watts.  Does anyone
> know?

Dear Mr Locust...

Because it would take an infinite amount of time to make an exact
measurement of anything, your question is moot. By the time you complete the
measurement, the Universe will be a uniform gas at uniform temperature.
Sort of like all the menfolk in the living room after Christmas dinner.

Glad to help.

73, Zeno