Re: [CQ-Contest] SPRINT Contest Format

To: "'W0MU'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SPRINT Contest Format
From: "Sandy Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:39:26 -0600
Hi Mike,

That would be interesting: antennas would still make the difference, which
is a good thing.

And because of a previous post to which I responded privately, I wish to
reiterate: I do not intend any of what I said below to in any way advocate
against the QSY rule nor to advocate any kind of Marxist effort to
strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. I am fully supportive of the
QSY rule and I am fully supportive of those operators who have the means to
dominate this contest. Bravo.

I just don't see the QSY rule as necessarily being an advantage for Little
Pistols. Nor do I think it should be.

73 kelly
Ve4xt