Re: [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:23:24 -0500
On Jan 15, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Doug Grant wrote:

> I'd like to add one additional point...
>
> Maine is taken.
>
> Sorry.

hehe Doug - I was wondering when that part would come up. Many folks
from Maine guard their gorgeous state with great vigah!

        There has been an issue, even in my home town in the middle of PA,
with folks who leave CA in large part because of the housing
problems, and settle here, buying up real estate at twice it's market
value (though still a steal by left coast standards) and driving our
real estate prices out of whack! It's made it so that unless a person
is making 6 figures, they can't afford to live in this area.

-73 de Mike N3LI -