Re: [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale

To: k1uo@tds.net, CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:22:06 EST
Yes, kinda' like UT has only two seasons; winter and road  construction!

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 1/18/2008 1:20:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k1uo@tds.net writes:

> She  also said to mention that Maine has only three seasons: winter,
> mud,  and bug.

Whoa theah young fellah...I beg to diffah..

There  are 4 Seasons heah in Maine

1:    Early  Wintah

2:    Mid Wintah

3:    Late Wintah

4:    Next  Wintah!

BTW:  I have worked in that Topsfield, Me AT&T  microwave tower site for
sale.  The tower is about 185ft high as I recall  and the building is cinder
block
(reinforced roof) about 25 X 30.     You can easily skip into town (30 miles
either north or south) for a beverage  and some stale whatever.  Normal
shopping is just a tad  further!.

Larry  K1UO