[CQ-Contest] Whoa now - SO2R

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Whoa now - SO2R
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:25:01 -0800 (PST)
Guys and Dolls.....

Lets slow down here a little about SO2R.  All I asked about where I could find
information about how it is set up and how it is done.  I've gotten some
marvelous answers.  I thank the list.  All I am trying to do is to better my
scores.  I am not campaigning for anything else.  I wanted "technical" help as
well as how one gets their brain around running two radios.  It was NOT about
scoring issues.  I think that boat as sailed!

I am looking at the coaxial stub rout since that is fairly cost effective and
can take some power.  Now, where did I put that roll of coax...it is around
here somewhere.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?