Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R ?

To: Paul@ProHomeInspector.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R ?
From: Tom Haavisto <ve3cx@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:27:08 -0500
Hi Paul

There is a category for this already - Multi-Single.  The rules are a bit
different than for single op - you can have several ops, run the whole contest
period, and there are some changes regarding band changes and working mults on
the second radio.  Some contests also have a Multi-2 category where there is no
restrictions on band changes, and both radios can transmit at the same time.

Best to check the rules for each contest.

Hope this helps.

Tom