Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] DUMB CUT NUMBER

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] DUMB CUT NUMBER
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:51:58 -0500
Hey Locust,  it's already started!

I discovered one thing I have never encountered before.  One DX station, if
he has already worked you on another band, simply sends your call and a TU,
his call, gets the next caller.  I guess he thinks who needs an exchange
when it's in the log?  He's NIL here.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

> Yeah, let's get rid of all the unwanted, meaningless RS(T) baggage so we
can
> all bag more Q's as the Sunspot Cycle rises again (whenever that might
be).

> 73 & KB...
>
> The Locust

Cut numbers are dumb except for T for zero.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:16 PM