Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying

To: k8gt@mi.rr.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:16:16 EST
Really? It's on me, during a 150 hour to EU, on a noisy band, to try and
figure out what the hell TTE means? I don't think so. Or, how about this one--
ETE.

I logged it as sent. If I get dinged, that will be the last time I submit a
log not only for that contest, but for ANY contest that they sponsor.
Period. And, these days, I think they would want to hang on to any contester
that
is active, as long as he/she follows the rules. And, the rules pretty much
state you log what is sent. And, I heard TTE, ETE, 2K, AK.

73-Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 2/18/2008 1:48:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,