Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers

To: "Barry" <w2up3@verizon.net>, <sawyered@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:40:56 -0800
You can go to:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

and check your LCR (log checking reports).  There are several years
contests listed.  I have been dinged in each and every contest listed
for Incorrectly Copied Callsigns (I believe by my mistyping but still a
valid ding) and Incorrect Exchange Information in the ARRL DX CW & SSB
by logging the wrong power that did not match the senders log.  So, for
example if you believe the cut number AT might mean 10 watts and not 100
watts or 1000 watts or whatever it is supposed to be and log it wrong
YOU WILL BE DINGED.  And I am not a big gun, just a little pistol with
100 to 300 Q's in various contests.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station