Re: [CQ-Contest] Help for pull-up resistors

To: <PaulKB8N@aol.com>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Help for pull-up resistors
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 21:16:34 -0800
Maybe it should be pulled up to +5V, I'm not sure it matters that much.
The W9XT BCD-10 schematic shows logic levels of 0 and 5V.  The Elecraft K3
Owner's manual (on the Elecraft web site) says that the maximum voltage is
24V and that the K3 wants the lines pulled up to the W9XT's supply voltage.
The W9XT BCD-10 uses a 4N32 opto isolator, and that shouldn't be very
critical.

Dick, K6KR