Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest

To: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:28:12 +0500
 Peter Voelpel wrote:

PV> Bad news: they want qrp stations to sign call/qrp.

Thats  weird, but English page says this is not mandatory requirement.
I suspect english rules have the latest update while german rules were
made  quite a long time ago. So you can enter the QRP category without
signing /QRP.

5.6. It's recommended to use /QRP in callsign for SOAB-MIX-QRP (Single
Op, All Bands, MIXED, QRP 5 watts) entry.

--
 RX9TX

"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand
heads bowing in prayer."    (Gandhi)