Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:00:39 +0000
Due to the technical challenges of setting up and operating a completely
remote station they should be given their own operating class and awarded
bonus points or granted special multiplier status to encourage development
of the technology!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net