Re: [CQ-Contest] Re; Skimmer Ultimate Setup

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re; Skimmer Ultimate Setup
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:53:20 +0100
EI5DI: And occasionally think of how you have debased amateur
radio - then put aside those idle thoughts and relax
while the log fills up all by itself :-)

The comm world has moved from radio to black&white pictures and SAT TV.
Our manually controlled radios are now under CPU and some pictures from
Spectrum analyzer can be smartly used for mouse tuning.

I know that robot contesting is dull as I fall asleep several times in 1991!

But we can't stop the tech progress as ARRL members tried not long ago
voting
for outdated Morse prerequisite on HF.  Thanks FCC for increasing ARRL
membership!

Our brains might be better used than decoding single tone in 1:3 rhytm!

I made 1K+ CW QSL last weekend and 150+ RTTY up to now.
Boring WPX SSB without mults next weekend.
Real no brainer but I spent 36 hours on WPX RTTY limited to 30.

Remember ITU - props study and tech education!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  Nice to print K5ZD, VE3DZ, AA3B OF :-)