Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 03:39:25 -0000
Doug with all due respect the poll I created asks the question I wanted an
answer to. The poll I created asks the original question many guys asked or
had an opinion about. If you would like to create a poll of your own please
feel free to.
The early results of my poll are sure interesting and hopefully more
guys/gals will participate. As I said it is for reference only, but could be
used a guide for future discussions.
73
http://www.n7mal.com

MAL