Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)
From: Sandy Farley <poodlesfly@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
"N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net> writes:
....."Should signal reports be done away with in contests"....

  I'm thinking about the Willy Dilly 4s from whom getting a serial number is
like pulling feathers out of a frog....  I get a *genuine signal report*
followed by QTH, WX, type of truck he's driving, his favorite dog's name, how
much he likes to hear YLs in contests, and a query about my QTH, and his audio
quality.  Eeeeks!!!

  I'd rather get a signal report, genuine or otherwise, than a life story.

  73/88, Sandy N7RQ (aka WA7XX, N7AP, N7A)