Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 64, Issue 5

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 64, Issue 5
From: "Doug Grant" <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:49:03 +0000

EI5DI said:
> That's exactly what I did.

Me, too.

And for the record, this year, I neither gave out honest signal
reports nor serial numbers in the correct format for every QSO even
though the rules require it.

But the Poisson d'Avril is MY contest, played by my own rules, and I
make the plaques and certificates, so I can do whatever I want.

If I enter someone else's contest, I send the exchange they require,
or I am not eligible to win their contest. I would have to make my own
plaque for that too.

73,

Doug K1DG
Perennial winner (including this year)
Poisson d'Avril Contest

p.s. personal to K0HB...very creative, but everyone knows two wrongs
don't make a right. And since you forgot to apply the "not K1DG" score
multiplier of -1, you lose. Next time, send money. We accept PayPal.