[CQ-Contest] OPERATORS NEEDED - WPX CW @ 6Y1V

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OPERATORS NEEDED - WPX CW @ 6Y1V
From: David 6Y1V <david@6y1v.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 12:35:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hello again from 6Y1V.

After a very successful M2 operation with K6AM, W4PA and WE9V,  most likely
having set a new North American WPX SSB Record with 30 million claimed points
and possibly winning the M2 category, I am planning early for another M2
operation for the 2008 WPX CW contest.

I need 2 to 4 "experienced" CW operators for a successful M2 operation. We have
done M2 with as little as 3 ops (CQWW CW ) and as many as 5 (ARRL SSB ), all
providing ample operating time for everyone.

There are no fees to pay for guest operators for this contest. Simply
volunteer, confirm your spot by purchasing a ticket to Montego Bay and come
have a blast operating one of the Caribbeans best contest station.

Guest operators are welcome to stay at the house for free or share the cost of
a rental villa at a local a plush resort such as Tryall Golf and Beach Resort
or Round Hill. Also, there is a very inexpensive seaside resort close by called
the Saraha that has rooms for about $70/night.

David ~ 6Y1V

PS: If interested, please don't wait until the last minute. I can provide no
travel assitance for this contest. If I can't get enough operators, I will
simply operate single op.