Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll RS(T) Final Results

To: "VE5ZX Hotmail" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>, <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll RS(T) Final Results
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:24:29 -0000
With all due respect Syl that is just about the most poorly written poll I
can ever recall. You mixed 2 completely different subjects together in the
same survey and didn't offer a real choice about leaving the RS(T) in or
out. Your only choice was to take it out mixed in with a totally different
subject. My suggestion is to take down that mess and decide what question do
you want to ask. Either leave in, or remove, the RS(T). Or whether to
disqualify a ham for not following the rules.
My pet peeve in any poll is the 'wimpy' choice that offers "I don't care" as
a choice. If you don't care why waste the time. That is why I didn't offer
it as a choice, make a decision yes/no.
Once again sorry to be so negative.
73

MAL