Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer musings

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer musings
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:08:59 -0700
Hopefully, all of us who feel compelled to "transmit" our opinions and
emotions about skimmer will take some time out to "receive".  I've found
Ward's few, but thoughtful, postings on the topic to be insightful
descriptions of the key issues which are larger than the skimmer controversy
itself.  The essence of radio-sport is being challenged by some technologies
like skimmer, more important than just the acceptance or rejection of the
technology.  Through clear thinking and actual experience, we should be able
to evolve radio-sport optimally.

73,
Ed - W0YK