Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer musings

To: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer musings
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:32:48 +0000
Give SO2R a try.   One will quickly find out that it is definitely NOT an
automated second operator.  Learning to decode two separate audio streams would
be trivial for the technology behind skimmer.   It is non-trivial for a human
being to learn and it takes a big commitment to master.   It is hard to program
a computer to automate "commitment".

73 - Guy, N7ZG