Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Results

To: paul@nn4f.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Results
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:47:26 +0900 (JST)
As a JIDX contest chaiman

There have been several paper logs still. So we have to wait for the
paper logs for at least one month after the deadline.
And some logs will have problems and have to be checked by committee
members even though all email logs have been checked by programs.

So 1.5months for deadline, +1month for paper logs and +1 more months
for the final human check.
If all the logs are emailed in the Cabrillo format, we will be able
to shorten the result in a few weeks after the deadline.

Someone sent us the logs in MSWord, MSExcel, log oriented binary files
or RTF etc etc. So I have to convert them one by one for a few months...
         ---------
        JIDX contest committee chairman
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        Email: jidx-chairman@jidx.org