[CQ-Contest] Contest UTC Local Visualizer...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest UTC Local Visualizer...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:30:05 -0500
This weekend there will be 4 county-style contests on the air with mobile and
fixed stations activating counties. These are the 7-landers, the Northeast
gang, the Indiana operators, and the US-wide County Hunters group.

Wow! A lot of activity!

To help me visualize what contests are running at what times, and what overlaps
will occur, I created a "Visualizer Tool" using Excel. The worksheet reveals
the 4-hour period where all 4 contests are active simultaneously as well as the
start/stop times for each contest.

Download your free copy from here:  http://chudek.aberon.net  and navigate into
the Minnesota Wireless Assn folder. The filename is "Contest UTC Local
Visualizer" and is in XLS file format.

An added bonus is the UTC offset feature where you input the hours your local
time is offset from UTC and the worksheet will automatically adjust the contest
period to your local date/time.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN