Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest UTC Local Visualizer...

To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest UTC Local Visualizer...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:25:04 -0500
Thanks to Jack - N8WAV this new tool has taken a quantum leap forward in
design and flexibility. I have uploaded Version 0.0.8 to the website. I will
be adding an Instruction/Overview sheet in a future release, but for now it
covers the weekend events.

There are 8 columns for contests running during any single weekend. You can
enter start and end times, the worksheet color code and labels the
appropriate contest time column. To see how the sheet auto-adjusts, copy the
3-cells for the NCCC Thursday night Ladder event into the last column. The
entire sheet will readjust to accommodate this new information. When you
delete the NCCC Ladder entries, the worksheet will revert to its former
configuration.

Thanks for the helping hand Jack!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

http://chudek.aberon.net  >  Minnesota Wireless Assn  >  Contest UTC and