Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW

To: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:38:16 -0500
Bill,

There seems to be a brisk business in QSL cards exchanging hands on eBay.
Just search for "QSL Cards".

If you are more ultraistic, then the Austrians have a gigantic QSL
Collection and accept donations. You can find more information about their
non-profit enterprise here:  http://www.qsl.at/english/welcome.html

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN