Re: [CQ-Contest] length of Dayton flea market

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] length of Dayton flea market
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:09:51 -0400
I don't mind the walking.  It's good exercise.  You, Doug, look like
you're in decent shape, but the majority of "rotundos" certainly could
use the walk :.)  However, it would be easier if they repaired the many
holes in the asphalt.  On Friday, after the earlier rain, one poor
vendor was perched on a small patch of intact pavement, but surrounded
by water.  I thought to myself - "hmm... just like Scarborough..."
Barry W2UP