Re: [CQ-Contest] Very Slight Type Corrected- S/O and S/O (A)

To: "Julius Fazekas" <phriendly1@yahoo.com>, "Stan Stockton" <k5go@cox.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Jim George" <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Very Slight Type Corrected- S/O and S/O (A)
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:50:27 -0500
Stan, Randy, et. al.,

I would support this style of contest. I enjoy the TBDC.

I propose NOT using "half points" instead giving 3 points for the 40m
contacts and drop the "Signal Report" exchange. As already debated here, 5NN
is useless information.

If your intent is to have a more complex exchange, a sequential serial
number ensures the operator has to copy something unique.

If this contest gained momentum, I'm certain SCP lists for grid squares
would evolve and turn it into another CQWW style event, other than the
scoring aspect.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN