[CQ-Contest] More CQWW anomalies...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] More CQWW anomalies...
From: Mike Tessmer <mtessmer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:09:00 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I was QRV in 2007 CQWW SSB as FM/K9NW.

Open logs are a wonderful thing as I was able to look up all the NILs in my
UBN/NIL report.

My NIL report showed my log getting dinged for the following:

 - A few stations logged me as K9NW.  They got it wrong, I was hit with the NIL.
 - A few stations logged me as FM9NW.  They got it wrong, I was hit with the
NIL.
 - One station logged the wrong band.  I got hit with the NIL.  (My radio fed
exact QRG info to the log...it was a run frequency.)
 - There were a handful of others irregularities.

Many of these show exact match time and/or frequency stamps.

Unfortunately, it seems mail sent to Questions@CQWW.com goes into a black hole.
 (Can a CQWW committee member chime on this specific point?)

I'm confused.....

73, Mike K9NW