Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results

To: <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results
From: "ku8e" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:23:50 -0400
  Why not just publish all the ARRL contest results in the NCJ ?  They could
have special issues dedicated to ARRL DX and
maybe another for Sweepstakes. I would think there would be plenty of room for
breakdowns and analysis.  The WAE and Russian
contest publish a nice booklet with their contest results in them. Can't the
ARRL do this ?

Seems like most of the content in QST today is geared towards beginners or
towards stuff other than contesting. I am an ARRL
life member and most the time I seem to just glance through my copy every month.

Jeff KU8E