Re: [CQ-Contest] cq-contest-lawyer's mailing list!

To: <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
From: "Roberts, Will" <will.roberts@pgnmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:54:35 -0400
With all due respect to the real contesting lawyers (K4BAI, K4QPL, K1VR,
etc.), that's an excellent suggestion :>)

Just when "Skimmer" gets its own reflector and you thought that some
sanity and civility may prevail here come the contest lawyers.

I've noticed that the amount of posts on Contesting.com appear to be
inversely proportional to contest scores. I'm just praying for
sunspots...

73,

Will AA4NC

Message: 6