[CQ-Contest] Does anyone prefer virtual contests to real ones?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does anyone prefer virtual contests to real ones?
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:21:57 +0000
I had some time to think about it this weekend, as my amp died shortly
after starting WAE.

When I started the contest, I thought to myself, "I can't believe this
is really 36 WPM, the rate's so slow (only about 140/hr), this is
boring."  Then I realized, since ARRL CW, I've been playing around with
Morserunner once or twice a week - set the pileup as many deep as you
want, set the speed anywhere you want, and away you go with an instant
300/hr pileup.

Comments?

Barry, W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA