[CQ-Contest] Huntsville Contest Suite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Huntsville Contest Suite
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 05:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to thank ACG, SECC and TCG for sponsoring the Contest Suite in
conjunction with the Huntsville Hamfest.

It was a nice size and I enjoyed talking with all the folks there. Learned a
lot, had some laughs and swapped some tall tales ;o)

The Skimmer presentation was very informative. It is an impressive tool and I
have to say I agree with the CQ WW ruling on it's use in their contests. I can
also see where it will be a lot of fun to play with in some events, or provide
information overload in others. It will be interesting to see the Skimmer based
Assisted scores this season.

If you've never been to a Contest Hospitality Suite and you have an
opportunity, go! It's great to meet your contesting friends in person!

73,

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group