Re: [CQ-Contest] Louisiana Contest Club

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Louisiana Contest Club
From: Charlie Young <weeksmgr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:54:34 -0500
Congratulations on the formation of the Louisiana Contest Club. There are many
fine operators in Louisiana, and I came to know many of them during my 18.5
years of living near Lafayette. It is a great place, with wonderful people, and
I miss it very much, although it is also good to be living back in my home
state of WV.

I am working on my home station in WV now, and hope to have antennas up for the
fall contest season.  Been relatively inactive since about 1999, but that is
about to change. See you all in the contests.

73, Charlie (Chas) N8RR