Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange & lazy folks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange & lazy folks
From: David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 20:19:11 -0500
I'm one of the guilty.  Only my second time doing SS.  I "assumed"
N1MM put it in, when I setup the exchange.  This is my first time
using N1MM in SS.  Did not realize until very late that it was not.
Changed the exchange at that point.  Nice to assume that it is
laziness.  It was enough of a struggle to deal with the CW that was
out there, didn't really listen to mine.  Lesson learned.

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com