Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange & lazy folks

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange & lazy folks
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:38:48 -0600 (CST)
In CT for SS logging it automatically goes to the callsign entry as the
first thing for every QSO. Then it steps through the order of serial
number, precedence, callsign, check and section. It's not a big problem
for me if someone gets the order mixed up unless he's sending at 45 wpm
and I can't change fields fast enough.

73, Zack W9SZ