[CQ-Contest] The New Radio - an audio and visual approach to contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The New Radio - an audio and visual approach to contesting
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:24:59 -0500

DF3KV:

 >Next time I will keep a signal generator ready for the recalibration, it´s
possible to reach 80db rejection, but without it I will be lost again.

         You didn't say which waterfall software
you were using but obviously not CW Skimmer (on
SSB).  CW Skimmer has automatic image rejection
calibration which works very well.  PowerSDR does
not yet have this (that I'm aware of) but I believe they're working on it.

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV