Re: [CQ-Contest] Comfortable headphones?

To: n3zl.radio@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comfortable headphones?
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:58:53 EST
Koss WR-40, ultra-light, noise-canceling and a comfortable fit.   I got mine
at Radio Shack on sale for around $20, and wish I had bought a  second pair.
The also fold up into a nice neat bundle.

They have a very wide band that does not affect eye glasses.

Paul, K5AF

In a message dated 12/5/2008 4:53:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,