Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

To: "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:52:18 +0100
During CQ160m SSB last year I was called twice within minutes that my
harmonic did strong interfere to the dx portion of 80m on 3794kHz while I
started running on 1897kHz.
One caller was 80km away from me and reported S6, the other 30km away
reported S8 for my signal on 80m.
My inverted L was pulled up my 80m vertical, so probably the harmonic was
just coupled into the 80m antenna.

73
Peter