Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

To: n2ic@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:25:52 EST
No, I am laughing.  Who's site is this? It obviously is an  anti-contester,
with a very small mind, judging by the little man pissing.

I know at LEAST two of the call on the "wall of shame". They are locals.
They both run small stations. I REFUSE to believe any of this, until I hear it
myself. I have been a ham, wait, a VERY active ham, for over 30 years, and have
 never, to my knowledge, heard a 2nd harmonic of a 160 station, on 80 meters.
As  a matter of fact, I will make a check on a couple of these guys who I
know, ask  them to operate on 160, and see if I hear them on 80.

I call B.S. on this site.

73- Chuck

In a message dated 12/8/2008 11:56:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,