[CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:45:47 EST
Last night, my Dad, AD9P, was on 75 SSB checking out his new Pro3 on phone,
and got into a ragchew with a, umm, pigfarmer ( yeah, not a "real"
pigfarmer..),  and when he was about to sign with him, he told the guy he was
going to
QSY to  160 and make some contest Q's.

The "pigfarmer" then went off on my Dad about how all of the contesters  were
QRMing 75 SSB with their 2nd harmonics..So, my pops proceeded to tell him
needs to invest in a new radio, because his was obviously defective.

I can be struck by lightning now. I have heard everything...2nd
harmonics..hehe. Wow.

73- Chuck KI9A