Re: [CQ-Contest] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Query

To: <mjc5@psu.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Custom Earbuds for Contesting Query
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:01:44 -0700
What did they cost Mike? That sounds like the perfect fit for not blowing your
ears out, with static or
close stations in a contest..--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy>> While at our
University Geek store, I found a pair of "Skull Candy" > buds, which I
purchased despite the dumb name. These have little clips > that fit on and
behind the ear. Whatever the material is, it is pretty > soft, and I can wear
'em for hours. the phone part sets against the > ear canal as opposed to
plugging into it.> > In addition, the actual phones can swivel in the outside
portion, > which means you can physically tune the response.> > -73 de Mike
list> CQ-Contest@contesting.com>