Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a deadline a deadline ?

To: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a deadline a deadline ?
From: Alfred Frugoli <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:23:45 -0500
Steve,

If accepting late logs has no impact on getting the results on time, either
the deadline should be later, or the results should come out earlier.

Log deadlines are well known and posted with the rules.  If someone is going
on a DXpedition, they should make arrangements to be able to submit their
log by the deadline.  They should also have a contingency plan if the log
gets damaged in transit or is corrupted, etc.

A deadline is a deadline.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.