[CQ-Contest] Station available

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station available
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:09:55 +0000
My station is available for contests or other operations the following
weekends in the next couple months:

Mar 14-15
Apr 4-5 SP-DX contest
Apr 11-12 JIDX CW contest
Apr 25-26 SP-DX RTTY contest & Fla QSO Party
May 16-17
May 23-24
Jun 6-7

See the full schedule at:
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2009%20Calendar.ashx?NoRedirect=1

The contests listed are just ones that have been done from here before, if
there are other contests you would like to do those weekends I am open to
that also.  As usual you can use your call or mine, do single operator or
bring friends to do a multi-operator entry.

If you haven't seen this kind of an offer before, the deal is that I have
too many radios and antennas to let them just sit here unused.  I would
rather have someone come and put them to good use than just watch them blow
in the wind.  So I open up my station to anyone who is really interested in
trying out big antennas and full power, or who wants to try contesting from
the east coast, or wants to try a band they don't have antennas for
themselves, or that just wants to get away and play contest for a weekend.
You can see more about the station at http://www.k1ttt.net and
http://wiki.k1ttt.net... (One of these days I'll finish merging those.)  You
could also come up for a SET or other emergency or similar exercise.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net