Re: [CQ-Contest] Awards: no more wood?

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awards: no more wood?
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:56:03 -0500
I absolute love it Doug.  Can I show up to Hara with my pearl-handled (or is
it ivory handled) Colt .45 ACPs?  Might be a bit more dangerous amongst the
drunks in the SMC suite or in the 2d floor hallway after the Contest
banquet...

http://www.loftcinema.com/files/PattonMoviePosterLarge.jpg

73 Rich NN3W