Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes

To: "Robert L. Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:11:08 -0600
It seems to me that "off time" means the time from when you made your
last transmission at the beginning of the period, to when you make
your first transmission at the end of the period.  Since you are not
making any more transmissions after 2341z, then those last 19 minutes
shouldn't be considered an off-time period.

In other words, "off-time" can only be a period of time between two "on-times".

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us