Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX FAQ - Single op off times

To: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX FAQ - Single op off times
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:40:27 -0700
Correct.  You cannot take "off" time if you haven't been on.

Likewise at the end, you can't take "off" time IF you have finished the 36
cumulative hours of operating.  The contest is over for YOU.  You don't have
any "on" time left to come back and operate.  If you do, as has been stated
it will be lopped off the end of your log with no penalty.

GE to all.

Milt, N5IA