Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX FAQ - Single op off times

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX FAQ - Single op off times
From: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:33:19 -0400
How about having a discussion WITHOUT using the words "off time"?

Single ops are allowed to operate up to 36 hours. Operating time is counted
from the first logged QSO until the last logged QSO. Any time there are 60
minutes or more between logged QSOs, that time is not counted as operating
time.

David - K2DSL