[CQ-Contest] SSCW HP Top 20 accuracy rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSCW HP Top 20 accuracy rates
From: Bill and Cindy <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe this info is available on the members-only ARRL score database, but since
I went to the effort of calculating it out, I thought I'd post it.... (I'm
bored out of my mind on a business trip in cold, cloudy, windy North Dakota)

I missed out on a plaque this year after a 2.69% reduction, very disappointing.
But after running all the numbers, I still would have missed the plaque by ONE
QSO even if I would have had the accuracy of WP3R / LZ4AX (0.72% reduction).
THAT would have been even more disappointing!

Interesting that the Top 10 order didn't change after the score reductions. Not
so with the second 10....

73 Bill KO7AA in Tucson

CALL / FINAL Q's / CLAIMED Q's / % REDUCTION

N2IC         1529 / 1560 / 1.99%
WP3R/LZ4AX   1523 / 1534 / 0.72%
K5TR/N5RZ    1510 / 1533 / 1.50%
N0NI/AG9A    1509 / 1521 / 0.79%