[CQ-Contest] ALL ASIAN DX Contest CW will come soon

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ALL ASIAN DX Contest CW will come soon
From: 堤 英俊 <bxc00177@nifty.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:51:24 +0900
Hi all,
I want to remind you of the upcoming All Asian DX Contest which will be
held at the weekend after next (June 20-21). You can get an opportunity of
working Asian rare entities or meeting old friends.

The official rule can be found on the following JARL web page;
http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/AADX.htm
The result of 2008 is linked to the same page.

I hope you know the special plaques of AADX.
http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/2009donor.htm

I and my old friends are one of the donors. If you are 18 years or younger,
please try to get the "Junior winner of single operator". If you know eligible
hams in your family, neighborhood or school, please tell them this offer.

The winners in the past are following;

@AADX/CW   non Asia   Asia
  2002     OZ1AA      UA9QFF/9
  2003     RK3XXA     UA9QFF
  2004     US6IMA     UA9QFF
  2005     RK6ATQ     UA9QFF
  2006     OZ7AM      UA9QFF
  2007     US6IMA     UA9QFF
  2008     RZ3TZL     JA1YGX

@AADX/PH   non Asia   Asia
  2002     -----      -----
  2003     ES1AC      7L4MDM
  2004     PT2ND      UA9LAU
  2005     US6IMA     UA9QFF
  2006     US6IMA     -----
  2007     UZ1H       UA9QCZ
  2008     DV1PPV     UA9QCZ

Of course I know you feel bored because of much fewer JA's than 30 years ago,
but still many people like contesting and are looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks and 73,
Hide JH8KYU