Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging contest participation

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging contest participation
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
I do remember this from the ARRL DX. It was a major reason, back in the day,
for me playing in it. I did, for some reason, prefer CQ WW DX back then, but
can't recall why (maybe more "rare" DX showed up in it).

I think, in this digital age, Pete is right and it makes a lot of sense to go
this route...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366